How do I start supporting a child?
Have you decided to support a child in Nepal? Great. We would ask you to consider supporting a child for a time period of at least 2 years. The monthly amount that is needed for one child is 70Euro/80 US dollars. If you would like to proceed, please follow these steps.
We also provide option of part-support a children, where you can decide to pay half or less, also you can support a children through our scholarship programe.
a) In a case of part support you can suggest amount you would like to donate monthly by yourself. Our only condition is, that it won´t be less than 20 euro/USD monthly.
b) In a case of scholarship monthly support is 15eur/USD monthly. The amounth is used to cover school fees of the child fully, or partly.
1. All children which are in need of support, you can find in this website simply by clicking Here.
There you can chose which children you would like to support.
2. Once you have chosen which child you would like to support, we will send you a donation agreement. In this agreement you can chose the payment option and the frequency of payments. With some children you can choose half support. In this case we will try to find a sponsor for the second half, or we will cover the rest from our financial resources.
Please send your completed donation agreement to our email address: email@example.com
3. We will confirm the dates of payments and return your donation agreement to you.
4. Send a payment payment to bank account or paypal. As a variable symbol use code of a child you decided to support. As soon we receive your payment, your sponsorship will start.
5. You will receive regular information about your sponsored child, including their school results. You can also communicate through letters or Skype if possible.